Friday, October 17, 2008

Er.. I've been busy

I haven't posted for a long time and I'm feeling a little "blog guilt". Lots has happened:

  • We nearly have our permanent residency (fingers crossed).
  • Changed jobs somewhat unexpectedly but managed to land a great new job.
  • Had to drive out of the country and back in to get a new work permit (made use of a great Canada immigration scheme for certain IT workers and other in demand professions).
  • Got a new work permit at the border and didn't have to sit in limbo between countries with wife and kids! :-)
  • Found out I was issued the wrong work permit. Had to apply for Arranged Employment Opinion which I eventually got (whew!).
Lots more. I like brain-dumping like this, I think I'll post more often! :-)

Eh

No comments:

Post a Comment